As a web developer/designer you will be responsible for the layout and coding of websites. Involved with the technical and graphical aspects of a website - how the site works and influences people to take actions. Is also involves with the maintenance and update of existing client websites.
- Write the programming code, either from scratch or by adapting existing website software and graphics packages to meet creative requirements.
- Should be able to work on frameworks for the development of responsive web designs.
- Test the website to identify and be able to solve any technical issues.
- Develop website content and graphics by coordinating with copywriters and graphic artists for designing layouts, banners, audio/video enhancements, etc.
- Protect site by designing and installing security precautions.
- Develop CMS modules as or when required.
- Update technical knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications, developing on the job skills.
Must have a work portfolio with a range of examples that demonstrate strong HTML/CSS/JS ability:
- 2-3 years of experience in Web Design/Development.
- Strong skills in HTML5/XHTML/JS-JQuery/AngularJS/AJAX/CSS3/MySQL/PHP/Flash
- Expert in cross browser semantic HTML and CSS.
- Experience with responsive design and development.
- Have working knowledge in graphics software (like photoshop/corel draw/ illustrator/flash).
- Ability to organize and manage multiple jobs.
- Good written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Sound understanding of web design practices.
- E-Commerce will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of XSLT and XML
- Mobile app development
- Web Certification
- Job type: Full time
- Position Type: Permanent
- Vacancies: 1
- Minimum experience: Two year
- Education: Diploma / B.Tech / B.E. / MCA